Menu

I Love You

I opened my eyes in your arms,
Feeling agitated about my new world.
You took good care of me,
All your day goes running after me.
You are the first person I talked to,
Your hand made me engrave my first term,
You supported me to take my first footstep.

After I am back from school,
I loved to tell you all my school gossips,
Everyday ends with telling you stories and sleep in your arms.
Now you stood aside silently observing me grew old.
No longer I need your to guard me, upkeep me.
Remember!!!! I grew old…



Now when I am in College,
I no more share Gossips with you,
I have my own friends to chat with.
I no more feel asleep in your arms,
Now I feel asleep on my lappy.

I don’t understand why u still guard me
I am excited in my new world,
No more studies are important to me,
Nothing is important than my friends …
                                                        Nothing seems different if I failed in 
                                                          my  Exams,...
                                                         Besides, your ticking-off’s…

Now all my friends graduated and well settled,
I do not have friends any more,
Everybody is busy and happy with their life.
They no longer have time to chat with me..
I still see you observing me ….

I shouted at you why r u still observing me….
And with a smile you answered,
I now need to teach you gateway to live your life…

Tears rolled from my eyes and passed through the cheeks.
I now understand the blunders I have done.
You are the one who wiped those..
You gave me gift to live my life once more…
Promise me Mom… that you won’t stop watching me..

Watch me forever!!!!!